PANAMA OFFSHORE CORPORATIONS: INCORPORATE IN PANAMA:
Offshore Panamanian Corporations:
Panamanian Mercantile Regulations:
The anonymity of the shareholders of a Panamanian Corporation is an essential condition that makes this vehicle so appealing to
foreign investors. The only legal way to disclose the shareholders of a Panamanian
company is if the company is involved in money laundering, a procedure that is
in compliance with international anti-money-laundering standards.
Free Trade zone:
The Colon Free Zone was established in 1948 and it is the second
largest Free Zone in the world, next to Hong Kong. The Free Zone
is located in the city of Colon at the Atlantic entrance to the canal,
and has been extremely successful – more
than 1,000 companies are established there, shipping more than $9
Billion of goods annually.
Location is one of the main keys to the enormous success of the Colon
Free Zone. Its proximity to the markets of the Pacific, to North
America and its relative proximity to Europe make it an ideal hub
in this age of globalization of the world’s economy.
To this end the Zone is constantly reconstructing and modernizing warehouse,
shipping and transit systems for all types of merchandise, keeping one step ahead
of modern technology and always ready to offer the best multimodal services.
Incorporation Price: USD$1200 (nominee directors and resident agent are
included for the first year)
The given price includes the costs of registration, legal and notary
fees, apostille, shipping by courier, first year of flat rate.
Each Panamanian Corporation Purchase includes the following legal documents:
- Articles of Incorporation in Spanish with Apostille
- Certified and Apostilled translation to English of the Articles
- One General Power of Attorney in English (with Apostille if we
provide the Directors)
- Extract from the Public Registry with Apostille (serves as certificate
of incumbency, certificate of good standing and certificate of
- Certified and Apostilled translation to English of the Extract
- Nominee directors
- Registered agent/office
- Share certificates issued per your instructions
- Share register form
- First Minutes of the Board
- Pre-signed undated resignation letters from the nominee directors
- Two (2) subscription transfers signed by the subscribers of the
Articles of Incorporation
*Kindly note that we do not charge
nominee directors or resident agent services for the first year,
but we do provide the service.